This song happens to be one of my fav songs...
The lines are meaningful, superb, marvelous, and the melodious and harmonious voices of the singers really impressed me...
Specially dedicated to Mohd Fitri Salim... =)
and the full lyrics:
Highway run into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire
They say that the road
ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man
ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh boy
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Circus life under the big top world
We all need the clowns to make us laugh
Through space and time
Always another show
Wodering where I am lost without you
And being a part ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh boy
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh
faithfully
I'm still yours
Faithfully
and the full lyrics:
Highway run into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love along the wire
They say that the road
ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you and me
And loving a music man
ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh boy
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Circus life under the big top world
We all need the clowns to make us laugh
Through space and time
Always another show
Wodering where I am lost without you
And being a part ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh boy
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh
faithfully
I'm still yours
Faithfully
p/s : for those who want to watch the vid, click on it and youtube page will be displayed automatically..u might not want to listen to two songs at the same time ait...my 'fuyo no uta' japanese song will overwhelm the audio.... enjoy =)
ni lah kerja gadis yg tak tdo mlm...haha....mata panda sdh:P
ReplyDeletehahaha..movie2...drama2...weekeee..mmg panda sgt nih...slmt pulang..!home sweet home..! =D
ReplyDeletepanda cumil..milik mr fitri..hihi
ReplyDeletehaha...ade baby gee jgak..!
ReplyDelete